11/19/07
19th Nov
It's blogging time!!
Haha. Oh man ... it's a Monday again.
-groans
Anyway .. updates for the weekend!
Fri: Karate after school. Then off to Bedok jetty for some overnight fishing with Chan, Charles, Raph, Raph's gf and Valerie. =D
Sat: Continued fishing then home!
Sun: Church. Zouk flea market. A is for Andy- An Andy Warhol exhibition. Went with Louisa and Wen Ying. Pretty much took cab everywhere. Heh
Ok anyway .. I'm thinking of changing course/ school.
Diploma in Travel, Tourism and Hospitality Management sounds nice. Heh
I wanted to study that originally but my points couldn't make it.. So I went to follow my passion in technical arts instead and opted for Diploma in Technology and Arts Management in RP. Why RP? Because it was the only school that 1. offered that course, 2. I could enter (the course) and 3. I could afford.
Haha, so why the change in decision??
Because ... this course (offered by MDIS) can be completed in 6.5 months!!
Isn't that great?
I can 1. Study what I'm interested in and 2. Finish studying faster.
Woohoo!
Haha. Need to talk to my parents first.
-roars
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment